To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 119.
The customs inspection of premises and territories
1. The customs inspection of premises and territories conducted in order to confirm the availability of goods under customs control, including those conditionally released, in temporary storage, customs warehouses, the premises of duty-free shops and other places where there may be goods under customs control, as well as patients who must be goods in accordance with the terms of customs procedures prescribed by this Code.
2. The customs inspection of premises and territories not specified in paragraph 1 of this article may be carried out by customs authorities in the field of movement of goods across the customs border, the border zone, as well as by persons engaged in wholesale or retail trade of goods, storing items in places that are not zones of customs control, and other persons who own and (or) use the goods, if there is information on finding the premises or in the territories of these individuals to goods imported into the customs territory of the customs union (or) are on her violation of the order established by this Code, to verify such information.
3. The customs inspection of premises and territories may also be made by customs authorities in order to verify compliance of the premises and territory requirements and conditions established by the legislation of States - members of a customs union in accordance with Articles 24, 29, 34, 168, 233 and 304 of this Code.
4. Customs inspection of premises is not allowed.
5. The customs inspection of premises and territories held by the presentation of prescriptions (guidance) and business card of a customs officer.
Form of prescriptions (guidance) on the inspection of premises and areas determined by the laws of States - members of the customs union.
6. In the case of denying access to territory and premises, customs officials may enter the territory and premises with the suppression of resistance and with the opening of locked premises in the presence of 2 (two) witnesses. All cases of entering premises with the suppression of resistance and with the opening of locked premises customs authorities shall notify the prosecutor within 24 (twenty four) hours. Face, preventing access of customs officials in the territory and premises shall be liable in accordance with the laws of - members of the customs union.
7. If the law states - members of the customs union has a special procedure for access to public officials on individual objects, such access is made in the manner prescribed by this legislation.
8. The customs inspection of premises and territories should be in a minimum time period required for its implementation, and can not last more than 1 (one) business day, unless otherwise stipulated by the legislation of the States - Members of the customs union.
9. According to the results of the customs inspection of premises and territories shall be drawn on the form approved by the Commission of the customs union. Second copy of the customs inspection of premises and areas to be served (direction) to the person whose premises or area inspected.