To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 121.
Checking inventory systems and reporting
1. Persons conducting activities in the field of customs, enjoying special simplifications, as well as enjoying and (or) knowledge of foreign goods by the customs authorities are obliged to submit to customs authorities reports on stored, transported, sold, processed and (or) used goods.
2. The form and reporting procedures defined by the legislation states - members of the customs union.
3. Checking inventory systems as a form of customs control is carried out:
1) the application of special simplified in accordance with this Code;
2) for conditional release of goods;
3) in respect of persons carrying out activities in the field of customs;
4) in respect of goods placed under the customs procedures, providing record-keeping of such goods.