To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
1. In conclusion, customs expert (s) must be specified:
1) the place, date and time of commencement and completion of the customs examination;
2) the basis for the customs examination;
3) The name and patronymic customs expert (s) conducting the customs examination, qualification and work experience;
4) mark, certified by the signature of the customs expert (s), that he was warned of an administrative or criminal penalties for knowingly giving false imprisonment during customs examination;
5) questions posed to the customs expert (s);
6) a list of documents, materials, samples and specimens submitted to customs expert (s) for customs examination;
7) the content and results of studies showing the techniques employed, evaluation of research findings on the issues raised and their rationale.
2. Materials and documents that illustrate the conclusion of the customs expert (s) or more experts, attached to the report and are an integral part.
If the customs examination was carried out with the participation of several experts, the conclusion is signed by all the experts and the seal of the organization that conducted the customs examination, if in accordance with the laws of - members of a customs union, such organization shall have a seal.
3. Conclusion customs expert (s) shall be in writing in two (2) copies, one copy for the organization that conducted the customs examination, the second copy is sent to the customs authority, appointed the customs examination.