To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 155.
Sampling and sample the goods stakeholders
1. Interested persons, including controlling state bodies, with the permission of the customs authority may take samples and specimens of goods in the cases stipulated by this Code and (or) and the law of - members of the customs union.
2. Permission for sampling and sample the goods issued by the customs authority, if such taking:
1) is not difficult to carry out customs control;
2) does not alter the characteristics of the goods;
3) does not entail the evasion of customs duties, taxes, or failure to prohibitions and restrictions.
3. Separate customs declaration for the samples of the goods not supplied on the condition that they will be listed in the declaration of goods.