To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 195.
Reasons for the release of goods and order the release of goods
1. Release of goods by the customs authorities under the following conditions:
1) The customs authority are licenses, certificates, permits and (or) other documents required for the release of goods in accordance with the Code and (or) other international agreements of states - members of a customs union;
2) persons met the requirements and conditions for placing goods under the customs procedure chosen in accordance with this Code, and in establishing the customs procedures in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 202 of this Code - the international treaties of States - Members of the customs union (or) the law of - Members of the customs union;
3) in respect of goods paid customs duties, taxes or security provided for their payment in accordance with this Code.
2. The declarant shall be liable under the legislation of the States - Members of a customs union for the inaccuracy of the information provided, including the acceptance by the customs authorities of the decision to release the goods with the use of risk management systems.
3. Release of goods by the customs authorities within a period not exceeding the period specified in Article 196 of this Code.
4. Release of goods produced by a customs officer by making (stamping) of the respective marks in (on) a customs declaration, commercial, transportation (shipment) documents, as well as relevant information in the information systems of customs authorities.