To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
SECTION 6. CUSTOMS PROCEDURES Chapter 28. << >> Chapter 30. C H A P T E R 29. "General provisions on customs procedures'
A r t i c l e 202.
Types of customs procedures
1. In order to customs regulations in respect of goods following types of customs procedures:
1) production for domestic consumption;
3) customs transit;
4) customs warehousing;
5) processing on the customs territory;
6) Processing outside the customs territory;
7) processing for domestic consumption;
8) temporary admission (admission);
9) temporary exports;
12) free trade;
14) refusal of the state;
15) free customs zone;
16) free warehouse;
17) the special customs procedures (customs procedure for customs purposes of determining the requirements and conditions of use and (or) disposal of certain categories of goods in the customs territory of the customs union or outside it).
2. Customs procedures specified in subparagraphs 15) and 16) of paragraph 1 of this Article shall be established by international treaties states - members of the customs union.
3. Customs procedures specified in subparagraph 17) of paragraph 1 of this Article shall be established law states - members of a customs union in respect of categories of goods identified by the Commission of the customs union.
A r t i c l e 203.
Choice and change of customs procedures
1. At the option of goods across the customs border shall be placed under a customs procedure, on the terms and conditions set forth in this Code and the law states - members of the customs union.
2. Person has the right to change the selected customs procedure to another in accordance with this Code.
A r t i c l e 204.
Placed under the customs procedure
Day of placing goods under the customs procedure shall be the date of release of goods by customs authorities in the manner prescribed by this Code.
A r t i c l e 205.
Obligation to demonstrate compliance with conditions for placing goods under the customs procedure
Obligation to demonstrate compliance with conditions for placing goods under the customs procedure is assigned to the declarant.
A r t i c l e 206.
Customs control over the conditions of customs procedures
1. Customs control over the conditions of customs procedures at the premises under which the goods does not acquire the status of the goods the customs union, is held by customs authorities of the State - a member of the customs union, on whose territory the goods produced in accordance with the customs procedure in the manner prescribed by this Code.
2. Customs control in respect of goods specified in paragraph 1 of this Article within the territory of another state - member of a customs union than the State, the customs authority which issued the goods in accordance with Chapter 17 of this Code.
A r t i c l e 207.
Liable for breaching the conditions and requirements of the customs procedure
Liable for breaching the conditions and requirements of customs procedures is the declarant in accordance with the laws of - members of the customs union.
A r t i c l e 208.
Implications of seizure (arrest) of the goods placed under the customs procedure
1. In case of withdrawal of goods placed under the customs procedure, or the seizure of such goods in accordance with the laws of - members of a customs union to the customs procedure in respect of such goods shall be suspended.
If you decide to abolish the seizure of goods or imposing on them the arrest, the customs procedure is resumed.
With the resumption of customs procedures for interest accrual and payment of which are provided in accordance with this section, for the period of suspension of customs procedures are not charged and not paid.
2. When seizure or contact the state property by a court of goods placed under customs procedure, the customs procedure in respect of those goods is terminated and forfeited or confiscated in favor of the state foreign products acquire the status of the goods the customs union.
3. If the imposition of administrative or criminal liability in accordance with the laws of - members of a customs union due to non-compliance with customs procedures and the admitted failure to comply entails the impossibility of the further application of the customs procedure, the customs procedure must be completed within 15 (fifteen) days from the day following the date of entry into force of the decision to bring the person responsible.
Goods in respect of which the customs procedure is not completed in accordance with the first part of this paragraph shall be detained by customs authorities in accordance with Chapter 21 of this Code.