To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 36.
Responsibilities of the owner of duty-free shop
The owner of a duty free shop must:
1) to ensure the safety of the goods placed under customs procedure of free trade and implemented in accordance with this chapter;
2) comply with the terms and requirements established by this Code;
3) be capable of carrying out customs control;
4) keep a record of receipt of goods at duty-free shops and implement them in the store, as well as to submit to customs authorities reports on such goods in accordance with the laws of the States - Members of the customs union;
5) pay customs duties and taxes when an obligation to pay customs duties and taxes in accordance with Article 306 of this Code;
6) inform the customs authority, including legal person in the register of owners of duty free shops, to change the information presented to them for inclusion in the register of owners of duty free shops, within 5 (five) working days from the date of change of such information.