To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 41.
Special facilitation provided by an authorized economic operator
1. Authorized economic operator can be given to the following special simplifications:
1) temporary storage of goods in the rooms, outdoor areas and other areas of authorized economic operator;
2) the release of goods to the customs declaration in accordance with Article 197 of this Code;
3) conducting customs operations related to the production of goods, facilities, outdoor areas and other areas of authorized economic operator;
4) other specific facilitations provided by the customs legislation of the customs union.
2. Special facilitations provided in this Article shall apply only in cases where the authorized economic operator may act declaring the goods in respect of whom the application of such ad hoc simplifications.
3. The list of items for which can not be applied special facilitations provided in this Article shall be determined by the Commission of the customs union.