To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
SECTION 6. CUSTOMS PROCEDURES Chapter 30. << >> Chapter 32. C H A P T E R 31. "The customs procedure of export"
A r t i c l e 212.
Contents of the customs export procedure
1. Exports - customs procedure under which goods of the customs union are exported outside the customs territory of the customs union and provide for the permanent location outside its borders.
2. Be placed under the customs procedure for export of goods previously placed under the customs procedures for temporary export or processing outside the customs territory, without their actual presentation of the customs authorities.
A r t i c l e 213.
Terms of placing goods under the customs procedure for export
1. Goods placed under customs procedure of export under the following conditions:
1) payment of export customs duties, if not set privileges on payment of export customs duties;
2) enforce the prohibitions and restrictions;
3) a certificate of origin for goods included in the consolidated list of products, the Commission formed a customs union in accordance with international treaties of the States - Members of the customs union, governing the application of export duties in respect of third countries.
2. Goods placed under customs procedure of export and actually exported from the customs territory of the customs union shall lose the status of the goods the customs union.
3. Confirmation of export outside the customs territory of the customs union of the goods placed under the customs procedure for export, effected by exchange of information between customs authorities in accordance with Article 124 of the Code.
A r t i c l e 214.
Origin and termination of the obligation to pay export duties and their term of payment in respect of goods placed under the customs procedure for export
1. The obligation to pay export duties in respect of goods placed under the customs procedure for export, there is a declarant with the registration of the customs authorities the customs declaration.
2. The obligation to pay export duties in respect of goods placed under the customs procedure for exports, stop by the declarant in the cases stipulated by paragraph 2 of Article 80 of this Code.
3. Export customs duties shall be paid before release of goods under the customs procedure for export, unless otherwise established by this Code.