To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 215.
General provisions of the Customs Transit
1. Customs transit - customs procedure whereby goods are transported under customs supervision within the customs territory of the Customs Union, including through the territory of a State not a member of the Customs Union, from the customs authority of departure to the customs office of destination without payment of customs duties and taxes with prohibitions and restrictions, except for non-tariff and technical regulation.
2. Customs transit is used for transportation:
1) Foreign goods from the customs authority in the place of arrival to the customs authority in the place of departure;
2) foreign goods from the customs authority in the place of arrival to the local customs authority;
3) foreign goods, and goods of the customs union in accordance with paragraph 5) of this paragraph from the local customs authority before the customs authority in the place of departure;
4) foreign goods from one inland customs office to another inland customs office;
5) goods from the customs union customs body of the place of departure to the customs authority point of arrival through the territory of a State not a member of the customs union.
3. Customs transit shall not apply in respect of goods transported by air, if the aircraft during the commission of an international flight arriving at the site makes an intermediate or an emergency (technical) landing without partial discharge (unloading) of goods.
Customs transit in respect of goods transported in international mail transported by pipelines and transmission lines, used with regard to the specifics of this Code.
Features of customs transit for goods transported by rail through the customs territory of the customs union, determined by international agreement states - members of the customs union.
4. Customs declaration of goods placed under customs procedure of customs transit, implement the persons referred to in paragraphs 1 and 3 of Article 186 of this Code.
5. Goods placed under the customs procedure for export are transported through the customs territory of the customs union without placing under the customs procedure of customs transit, unless otherwise provided by this Code and (or) the Commission's decision of the customs union.
6. For purposes of this chapter under the vehicle of international transport is understood as the vehicle on which goods are transported across the customs territory of the customs union, without leaving its borders.