To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 225.
Completion of the customs procedure of customs transit
1. The customs procedure of customs transit is completed after delivery of goods to the place of delivery established by the customs authority of departure.
2. In place of delivery of goods to the completion of the customs procedure of customs transit of goods to be placed in the customs control zone.
Product placement in the customs control zone is permitted at any time of day.
3. To complete the customs procedure of customs transit, the carrier is obliged to submit to the customs authority of destination the transit declaration, as well as available to him to other documents:
in respect of goods transported by road - within one (1) hour after their arrival at the place of delivery of goods, and in case of arrival of goods beyond the established hours of the customs authority - within 2 (two) hours after the onset of the inception of the the customs authority;
in respect of goods transported by water use, aircraft and rail - within the time prescribed process port, airport or train station in the implementation of international transportation, unless otherwise established by the legislation of the States - Members of the customs union.
At the request of the customs body of the carrier must present the goods.
4. The customs authority of destination within one (1) hour after the submission of the carrier of the documents mentioned in paragraph 3 of this article, register their submission in accordance with the legislation of States - members of the customs union.
5. The customs authority of destination completes the customs procedure of customs transit as soon as possible but no later than twenty-four hours after the filing by affixing a mark on the transit declaration or other document recognized as a transit declaration, the completion of the customs procedure of customs transit.
Procedure for clearance by customs authorities of the completion of the customs procedure of customs transit is determined by the Commission of the customs union.
6. Within three (3) hours after the completion of the customs procedure of customs transit, the carrier or other interested person must make a customs operations involving the placement of goods in temporary storage or customs declaration in accordance with the customs procedure, unless another date is specified by the customs legislation of the customs union or the laws of the - members of a customs union in respect of goods transported by rail or water transport.
The provisions of this paragraph shall not apply to the completion of customs procedures in the place of departure in respect of goods exported from the customs territory of the customs union.