To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 241.
Processing operations in the customs territory
1. Transaction processing products in the customs procedure for processing on customs territory shall include:
1) refining or processing of goods under which foreign goods lose their individual characteristics;
2) manufacture of goods, including installation, assembly, disassembly and adjustment;
3) repair of goods, including restoration, replacement of parts;
4) use as raw material products that contribute to the production of refined products, or facilitate it, even if the goods are wholly or partially consumed during processing. This operation must be performed simultaneously with one of the transactions referred to in subparagraphs 1) - 3) of this paragraph.
2. The operations for processing of goods does not include:
1) operations to ensure the safety of goods in preparation for their sale and transportation;
2) breeding, growing and fattening of animals, birds, fish, and the cultivation of crustaceans and molluscs;
3) growing trees and plants;
4) Copying and reproduction of information, audio and video to any type of media;
5) the use of foreign goods as aids in the process (equipment, machinery, appliances, etc.).