To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 243.
The processing of goods in the customs territory
1. The processing of goods in the customs territory may not exceed 3 (three) years.
During the processing of goods from the day they were placed under the customs procedure for processing in the customs territory and the customs declaration of goods in separate batches (multiple parties) - the date of placement under the customs procedure that the first consignment.
Commission's decision of the customs union for individual product categories can be determined by a longer period for processing on customs territory.
2. The processing of goods in the customs territory includes:
1) the duration of the production process for processing;
2) the time required for actual exportation of processed products and the performance of customs operations involving the disposal of waste and residues of foreign goods.
3. The processing of goods in the customs territory may be extended within the period specified in paragraph 1 of this article.
4. The procedure for establishing and extending the processing of goods in the customs territory, determined by the laws of States - members of the customs union.