To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 248.
Replacement with equivalent goods
1. With the permission of the customs authority may be replaced with foreign goods placed under the customs procedure for processing on customs territory, equivalent goods.
2. Under equivalent goods meant goods customs union, which by their description, quality and technical characteristics are identical with foreign goods.
3. Goods received as a result of processing of equivalent goods are regarded as products of processing of foreign goods in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.
4. Equivalent products are recognized as foreign goods and products they replaced - the status of the goods the customs union.
5. If the replacement of foreign goods with equivalent goods permitted export of processed products obtained from equivalent goods are allowed to import foreign goods into the customs territory of the customs union. The order of this change is determined by the laws of the States - Members of the customs union.