To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 256.
The processing of goods outside the customs territory
1. The processing of goods outside the customs territory may not exceed 2 (two) years.
During the processing of goods from the day they were placed under the customs procedure for processing outside the customs territory and the customs declaration of goods in separate batches (multiple parties) - the date of placement under the customs procedure that the first consignment.
2. The processing of goods outside the customs territory includes:
1) the duration of the production process for processing;
2) the time required for the actual import of processed products and their placement under the customs procedures, finishing the customs procedures for processing outside the customs territory.
3. Duration of processing of goods outside the customs territory may be extended within the period specified in paragraph 1 of this article.
4. The procedure for establishing and extending the processing of goods outside the customs territory determined by the laws of States - members of the customs union.