To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 286.
Terms of placing goods under the customs procedure of temporary exportation
1. Placement of goods under the customs procedure of temporary exportation is allowed provided the possibility of identifying the goods placed under the customs procedure, with subsequent completion of the customs procedure of temporary exportation.
Identification of goods is not required in cases where, in accordance with international agreements of - members of a customs union may be replaced temporarily exported goods.
2. Not be placed under the customs procedure of temporary exportation:
1) Food, beverages, including alcohol, tobacco and tobacco products, raw materials and semi-finished products, consumables and sample, except their removal in single copies for advertising and (or) for demonstration purposes or as exhibits or industrial designs;
2) waste, including industrial;
3) goods prohibited to be exported outside the customs territory of the customs union.