To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 308.
Terms of placing goods under the customs procedure for destruction
1. Placement of goods under the customs procedure of destruction is permitted on the basis of the conclusion of the authorized government body, issued in accordance with the laws of - members of a customs union, the possibility of destruction, which specifies the manner and place of destruction.
Conclusion is not required in cases where goods are permanently lost due to accident or force majeure. For placing such goods under the customs procedure for destruction must be presented with documents confirming the irretrievable loss of goods due to accident or force majeure.
2. Under the customs procedure of destruction can not be placed the following product categories:
1) the cultural, archeological, and historical values;
2) plants and animals, relating to species protected under the laws of the States - Members of the customs union (or) international treaties and their parts and derivatives, except in cases when their destruction is required in order to prevent epidemics and epizootics and spread of quarantine facilities;
3) goods taken by the customs authorities as a pledge to end the pledge relations;
4) seized goods or goods that are seized, including non-physical evidence, in accordance with the laws of the States - Members of the customs union;
5) other items listed by the Commission's decision of the customs union.
3. Destruction of goods is not permitted if such destruction:
1) can harm the environment or poses a risk to human life and health;
2) produced by the consumption of goods in accordance with their common purpose;
3) may result in costs for public authorities of the Member States of the customs union.
4. Destruction of goods made by the declarant, the customs procedure of destruction.
5. Destruction of goods within the time frame established by the customs authorities on the basis of the time required for the actual destruction of these goods, method and place of their destruction.