To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 328.
Measures to protect the rights of intellectual property, taken by the customs authorities
1. Customs authorities within their competence, take measures to protect the rights of holders of intellectual property in the manner prescribed by this chapter.
2. Measures to protect the rights of intellectual property rights do not apply the customs authorities in respect of goods across the customs border:
1) by individuals for personal use, including those sent to their address in the international mail;
2) in accordance with the customs procedure of customs transit.
3) diplomatic missions, consular offices, other official representatives of foreign states, international organizations, staff of these offices, institutions and organizations for official and personal use only.
3. Measures to protect the rights of intellectual property, taken by the customs authorities do not interfere with the right holder to resort to any means to protect their rights in accordance with the laws of - members of the customs union.
4. The customs authorities shall take measures to protect the rights of intellectual property, customs data register kept by the customs authorities in the country - a member of the customs union and intellectual property included in a single customs registry of intellectual property rights of States - members of a customs union, and in accordance with the law States - members of a customs union in respect of intellectual property not included in such customs registers.