To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 53.
Procedure for making a preliminary decision
1. Procedure for making a preliminary decision on the classification of goods on the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity is determined by this Article, Articles 54 - 57 of this Code and to the extent not defined by these articles - the legislation of the States - Members of the customs union.
2. The preliminary decision on the classification of goods on the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity is taken by customs authorities, determined in accordance with the laws of - members of the customs union.
3. The preliminary decision taken by customs authorities of the State - a member of the Customs Union, which will be the release of goods. The preliminary decision is binding on the declaration of goods in the State - a member of the Customs Union, customs authorities which took a preliminary decision.
4. A preliminary decision is taken on each item of goods, including specific brand, model, article, and modification.
5. Form a preliminary decision determined by the decision of the Commission of the customs union.
6. The customs authority in case of loss by the applicant prior decision gives the applicant a duplicate of previously received a preliminary decision.
7. Customs authorities - members of the Customs Union to exchange information relating to the adoption of preliminary decisions, in accordance with Article 124 of the Code.