To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 56.
Terminate, modify or revoke a preliminary decision
1. The customs authority may decide to terminate, modify or revoke it had adopted a child of the customs body of the preliminary decision.
The decision to terminate, modify or revoke a preliminary decision to the applicant no later than the day following the day the decision to terminate, modify or revoke a preliminary decision.
2. The decision to terminate the preliminary decision is taken, if the customs authority, that the applicant for making a preliminary decision to submit false documents, false and (or) incomplete information.
The decision to terminate the preliminary decision comes into effect from the date of such initial decision.
3. Change the preliminary decision in the following cases:
detection by customs authorities or the applicant of errors in the preliminary decision;
adoption of the customs authorities of solutions or explanations on the classification of certain goods in accordance with paragraph 6 of Article 52 of this Code.
Decision of the customs authority to amend the preliminary decision comes into force on the date specified in the decision to change the prior decision.
4. The preliminary decision be revoked if:
changes in the commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity that affect the classification of goods for which the preliminary decision;
adoption of the World Customs Organization decisions on classification of goods used by states - members of a customs union;
adoption by the Commission of the customs union decisions and explanations on the classification of certain goods.
The decision to revoke a preliminary decision taken by customs authorities within 30 (thirty) calendar days after the publication of decisions and interpretations of the Commission of the customs union comes into effect simultaneously with such decisions.
5. The decision to terminate, modify or revoke a preliminary decision shall be notified to Customs not later than the day following the day the decision to terminate, modify or revoke a preliminary decision.