To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
1. Certificate of origin - a document clearly indicating the country of origin of goods and issued by the competent authorities or organizations of that country or country of export if the country of origin certificate issued based on information received from the country of origin.
If the certificate of origin the country of origin of goods based on criteria other than those whose use provided by international treaties states - members of a customs union, governing the rules for determining the country of origin, country of origin of goods is determined in accordance with the criteria set by these international treaties.
2. When exporting goods from the customs territory of the customs union a certificate of origin issued by authorized agencies or organizations of States - members of a customs union, if such certificate is required under the contract, according to national rules the country of importation of the goods or if the presence of the specified certificate provided by international treaties.
Authorized agencies and organizations that issued the certificate of origin are obliged to keep a copy and other documents on which the certified origin of the goods, at least 3 (three) years from the date of its issuance.
3. Certificate of origin submitted together with the customs declaration and other documents submitted by placing the goods imported into the customs territory of the customs union, under the customs procedure. With the loss of certificate its certified copy.
4. If the certificate of origin issued with violations of the requirements for its design and (or) completion established by the customs legislation of the Customs Union, customs authorities themselves decided not to review such a certificate as a basis for granting tariff preferences.
5. When carrying out customs control, customs authorities may apply to the appropriate authorities or organizations in the country which issued the certificate of origin, to submit additional documents or clarifying information. Such treatment does not prevent the release of goods on the basis of country of origin, claimed by placing the goods under the customs procedure.