To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 63.
Additional conditions for placing goods under the customs procedure in determining the country of origin
1. In the absence of documents confirming the country of origin if their performance is mandatory for granting tariff preferences in respect of such goods subject to customs duties at rates applicable to goods originating from the territory of a foreign state (group of foreign states), with whom there is mutual contractual obligation to provide treatment no less favorable than that accorded to other countries (Group of States) (hereinafter - the most-favored-nation treatment), except as provided for in subparagraph 1) of paragraph 2 of this article.
2. In other cases, the lack of documents proving the country of origin or when it detects signs that the submitted documents are drawn up improperly, and (or) contain false information, to submit documents proving the country of origin of goods or clarifying information:
1) in respect of goods subject to customs duties at rates applicable to goods originating from the territory of a foreign state (group of foreign states), with whom there is no mutual contractual obligations to provide the most favored nation, if the customs officers found signs that the country of origin goods is a foreign state (group of foreign countries), with whom there is no mutual contractual obligations to provide most-favored nation, or provided security for the payment of customs duties on these rates;
2) placement of goods under the customs procedure is carried out, provided the declarant documents confirming compliance with established limits, or secure the payment of a special, anti-dumping or countervailing duties if the customs authorities found signs indicating that the country of origin is the country to import goods from which have restrictions. Ensuring the payment of a special, anti-dumping or countervailing duty is performed in the manner prescribed by this Code to ensure the payment of import customs duties;
3) placement of goods under the customs procedure is not performed only if the customs authorities found signs indicating that the country of origin may be the country that the goods which are prohibited for import into the customs territory of the customs union.
3. In respect of goods specified in paragraph 1 and paragraph 1) of paragraph 2 of this Article shall be applied (restored) the regime of tariff preferences or most-favored-nation treatment, subject to confirmation of the country of origin of these goods before the expiration of one (1) year from the date of registration of the customs authorities of customs Declaration. In this case, the paid amount of import duties to be returned (offset) in accordance with Chapter 13 of this Code.