To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
1. Customs payments include:
1) import customs duty;
2) the export customs duties;
3) value added tax levied on the importation of goods into the customs territory of the customs union;
4) excise tax (excise tax), charged (charged) for goods imported into the customs territory of the customs union;
5) customs fees.
2. Special anti-dumping and countervailing duties are established in accordance with international treaties of the - members of a customs union and charged in the manner prescribed by this Code for the collection of customs duty.