To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
1. When carrying out customs control, customs authorities are based on the principle of selection and limited to only those forms of customs control, sufficient to ensure compliance with customs laws and customs union legislation of the States - Members of a customs union, the control over the execution of which the customs authorities.
2. When selecting objects and forms of customs control system is used for risk management.
3. In order to improve customs control, customs authorities cooperate with the customs authorities of foreign states in accordance with international treaties.
4. In order to improve the efficiency of customs control, customs authorities cooperate with other supervisory authorities, as well as with foreign trade activities authorized economic operators, representatives of the customs, customs carriers and other persons whose activities are related to the implementation of foreign trade and their trade unions (associations) .
5. Customs authorities within their competence, carry out other types of controls, including export, foreign exchange and radiation, in accordance with the laws of - members of the customs union.
6. During the customs control of any permits, orders or decrees in its holding is not required, except as provided in this Code.