To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
1. Customs controls carried out by customs authorities in accordance with customs laws and customs union and the law states - members of the customs union. On behalf of the customs authorities of customs control is carried out, customs officials, authorized to carry out customs control in accordance with their officers (functional) responsibilities.
2. Customs control is carried out by customs officials in relation to:
1) goods, including vehicles crossing the customs border and (or) be declared in accordance with this Code;
2) customs declaration, documents and information about products, presentation of which is provided in accordance with customs laws and customs union;
3) the activities of persons associated with the movement of goods across the customs border provision of services in the field of customs, as well as carried out under certain customs procedures;
4) persons crossing the customs border.
3. Customs control is conducted in the area of customs control, as well as in other places determined by the customs authorities where goods, vehicles and documents containing information about them, including in electronic form.