To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
1. When importing into the customs territory of the customs union goods under customs control from the moment of crossing the customs border.
Products formed and in the customs territory of the customs union, which acquired the status of foreign goods in accordance with this Code shall be deemed to be under customs control from the moment of their formation.
2. The products described in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be deemed to be under customs supervision until:
1) placed under the customs procedure of release for domestic consumption, except for the conditionally released goods, or re-importation;
2) acquisition of conditionally released goods status of the goods of the customs union in accordance with paragraph 4 of Article 200 of this Code;
3) placement of goods under customs procedures, denial of the state or destruction in accordance with the Code and (or) the law states - members of a customs union;
4) treatment in favor of the state - member of a customs union in accordance with the laws of this state;
5) The actual export from the customs territory of the customs union;
6) classification of waste generated as a result of processing operations of foreign goods into the customs territory, to unfit for further commercial use;
7) the recognition of foreign goods placed under the customs procedure for processing on customs territory, or processing for domestic consumption, production losses.
3. The products described in paragraph 1 of this Article shall not be deemed to be under customs control after the recognition by Customs authorities that their destruction (irretrievable loss) due to accident or force majeure, or as a result of natural loss under normal conditions of haulage (transportation) and storage, or result of the occurrence of other circumstances in the cases stipulated by international agreements and (or) the law states - members of the customs union.
4. Goods of the Customs Union are under customs control when they are exported from the customs territory of the customs union with the registration of customs declaration and other documents to be used as a customs declaration or an action directly aimed at implementing the export of goods from the customs territory of the customs union, and before crossing the customs border.
5. The products described in paragraph 4 of this article is not actually exported from the customs territory of the customs union, are not considered to be under customs supervision from the date of revocation of customs declaration in accordance with Article 192 of this Code.
6. Customs authorities shall exercise supervision over the execution of persons obligation to re-importation or exportation of goods, including goods received as a result of processing of goods, if such goods are subject to mandatory re-importation or exportation in accordance with customs procedures established by this Code.
7. Customs authorities may stop vehicles and forcibly return left the customs territory of the customs union without permission of customs authorities of the sea, inland water vessels and aircraft. In this action to detention (return) foreign ships and vessels in other states are in compliance with the legislation of the States - Members of the customs union (or) international treaties.
In the case of stopping of motor vehicles outside customs control zones for the implementation of customs control of goods and documents to them during such control should not exceed two (2) hours. On the implementation of such control is drawn up on the form established by the Commission's decision of the customs union, a copy of which shall be issued to the carrier.