To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 128.
Goals of Risk Management System
1. Customs authorities apply the risk management system to identify goods, international carriage of vehicles, documents and persons subject to customs control, customs control forms applicable to such goods, international carriage of vehicles, documents and individuals, as well as the degree of implementation of customs control.
Strategy and tactics of the risk management system is determined by the laws of the - members of the customs union.
2. The objectives of the risk management system are:
1) provision within the competence of customs authorities of measures to protect the national (state) security, life and health, environmental protection;
2) focusing on high-risk areas and making more efficient use of available resources;
3) detection, prediction and prevention of violations of customs laws and customs union (or) the law states - members of a customs union:
related to the evasion of customs duties and taxes on a significant scale;
undermining the competitiveness of goods the customs union;
affecting other types of control, enforcement is entrusted to the customs authorities;
4) acceleration of customs procedures for goods moving across the customs border.
3. Customs authorities carry out a mutual exchange of information on the measures applied to minimize the risks, as well as other information, improve efficiency of customs control, in the order established by international treaty states - members of the customs union.