To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 183.
Submission of documents for customs declaration of goods
1. Submission of a customs declaration must be accompanied by a customs authority of documents on which the full declaration, unless otherwise prescribed by this Code.
These documents include:
1) documents confirming the authority of the person making the customs declaration;
2) documents confirming the commission of foreign trade, or other documents proving ownership, use and (or) disposal of goods not in the foreign trade transactions;
3) transportation (shipment) documents;
4) Commercial documents available to the declarant;
5) documents confirming compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions;
6) documents confirming compliance with the restrictions on the use of special protective, antidumping and countervailing measures;
7) documents certifying the country of origin of goods in the cases stipulated by this Code;
8) documents on the basis of which was declared by the classification code of goods on the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity;
9) documents confirming the payment and (or) ensuring payment of customs duties;
10) documents confirming the right to benefits on payment of customs duties on the use of full or partial exemption from customs duties and taxes in accordance with customs procedures established by this Code, or to reduce the base (tax base) for the calculation of customs duties and taxes;
11) documents confirming the change of date of payment of customs duties and taxes;
12) documents confirming the declared customs value of goods and the chosen method of determining the customs value of goods;
13) documents confirming compliance with the requirements of foreign exchange controls, in accordance with the currency legislation of the States - Members of the customs union.
14) paper on the registration and nationality of the international carriage - the carriage of goods by road when they are placed under the customs procedure of customs transit.
If the documents referred to in this paragraph does not contain the information stated in a declaration, submitted other documents on which the declaration for Customs.
2. The list of documents submitted with the customs declaration of goods, depending on the customs declaration form (written, electronic) of the customs declaration, the categories of goods and persons may be reduced in accordance with customs laws and customs union, or the law states - members of the customs union.
3. If separate documents on which the declaration for Customs, could not be submitted when filing the customs declaration, on a reasoned request of the declarant the customs authority shall permit the filing of such documents before release of goods.
4. When the customs declaration shall be submitted in originals or copies of them. When submitting copies of documents the customs authority may verify the conformity of these copies of the originals.
If the customs declaration of goods to the customs authority previously submitted documents, which are used for customs declaration, it suffices to provide copies of such documents or guidance information on the representation of the customs authority of such documents.
5. When the customs declaration of goods may be submitted in the form of electronic documents in accordance with this Code.
The order of presentation and use of electronic documents is determined by the customs legislation of the customs union.
6. Submission of customs declarations in electronic form may not be accompanied by a customs authority of documents on which the full declaration, including the documents specified in Articles 240, 253, 265, 294, 299 and 308 of this Code, if the customs authority previously submitted such documents or they may be presented later under the legislation of the State - a member of the customs union.
7. Customs authorities may accept and use for customs declaration documents and data compiled by the state languages of the States - Members of a customs union and foreign languages.
Customs authority may require a translation of the information contained in documents in languages other than the official language of the State - a member of the Customs Union, customs authorities for customs declaration is submitted to such documents.