To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 213.
Terms of placing goods under the customs procedure for export
1. Goods placed under customs procedure of export under the following conditions:
1) payment of export customs duties, if not set privileges on payment of export customs duties;
2) enforce the prohibitions and restrictions;
3) a certificate of origin for goods included in the consolidated list of products, the Commission formed a customs union in accordance with international treaties of the States - Members of the customs union, governing the application of export duties in respect of third countries.
2. Goods placed under customs procedure of export and actually exported from the customs territory of the customs union shall lose the status of the goods the customs union.
3. Confirmation of export outside the customs territory of the customs union of the goods placed under the customs procedure for export, effected by exchange of information between customs authorities in accordance with Article 124 of the Code.