To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 217.
The enforcement of customs transit
1. Measures to ensure compliance with the customs transit include:
1) ensuring payment of customs duties and taxes on foreign goods in accordance with Chapter 12 of this Code;
2) customs escorts;
3) a route of transportation of goods.
2. When the customs transit Customs authorities require the provision of security for the payment of customs duties and taxes provided for in subparagraph 1) of paragraph 1 of this section if:
1) to act as the declarant, the customs carrier, or an authorized economic operator;
2) the goods are moved by rail and pipeline or power transmission lines;
3) it is established by international treaties;
4) The goods are transported under customs escort;
5) in other cases stipulated by this Code and (or) international treaties of States - members of the customs union.
3. Measure of enforcement of customs transit, referred to in subparagraph 3) of paragraph 1 of this article can only be used in addition to other measures to ensure compliance with the customs transit in the cases determined on the basis of risk management systems.
Routes determined by the customs authority of departure on the basis of the information specified in vehicle (transport) documents.
Rerouting is permitted with the written permission of the customs office of departure or any customs authority who is en route.