To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
1. Customs escort - escort vehicles carrying goods under the customs procedure of customs transit, which is carried out by customs officials or other organizations in accordance with the laws of - members of a customs union in order to ensure compliance with customs transit.
2. The customs authority may decide to customs escort in the following cases:
1) determined on the basis of risk management;
2) failure or insufficiency of payment of import duties and taxes in accordance with Chapter 12 of this Code.
3) repeated failure by the carrier responsibilities for transport of goods under the customs procedure of customs transit, which was established by a valid regulations on administrative liability, if at least one of the resolutions are not enforced;
4) failure by the carrier obligation to pay customs duties and taxes in accordance with Article 227 of this Code.