To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 265.
Terms of placing goods under the customs procedure for processing for domestic consumption
1. Processing for domestic consumption is allowed in respect of products listed by the Commission of the customs union (or) the law states - members of the customs union.
2. Placement of goods under the customs procedure for processing for domestic consumption is permitted provided:
1) providing a document on conditions of processing of goods for domestic consumption, issued by the competent authority of the State - a member of the customs union and containing information specified in Article 269 of this Code;
2) the possibility of identification of foreign goods in the processed products by customs authorities;
3) if the amount of import duties payable in respect of processed products is less than those which would be payable on the day of placement of foreign goods under the customs procedure for processing for domestic consumption, if they were placed under the customs procedure of release for domestic consumption;
4) by-products can not be restored to their original state cost-effective manner.
3. Goods placed under the customs procedure for processing for domestic consumption, retain the status of foreign goods, and goods received as a result of goods processing operations, acquire the status of foreign goods.
4. Under the customs procedure for processing for domestic consumption may be placed in foreign goods previously placed under the customs procedures, subject to the requirements and conditions stipulated by this Code.