To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 266.
Processing operations for domestic consumption
1. Transaction processing products in the customs procedure of processing for domestic consumption include:
1) refining or processing of goods under which foreign goods lose their individual characteristics;
2) manufacture of goods, including installation, assembly, disassembly and adjustment.
2. The operations for processing of goods does not include:
1) operations to ensure the safety of goods in preparation for their sale and transportation;
2) breeding, growing and fattening of animals, birds, fish, and the cultivation of crustaceans and molluscs;
3) growing trees and plants;
4) Copying and reproduction of information, audio and video on any kinds of media.