To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 278.
Terms of placing goods under the customs procedure for temporary admission (admission)
1. Placement of goods under the customs procedure for temporary admission (admission) is permitted, subject to the possibility of identifying the goods placed under the customs procedure, during their subsequent customs declaration in order to complete the customs procedures for temporary admission (admission).
Identification of goods is not required in cases where, in accordance with international treaties of the States - Members of a customs union may be replaced temporarily imported goods.
2. Not be placed under the customs procedure for temporary admission (admission):
1) Food, beverages, including alcohol, tobacco and tobacco products, raw materials and semi-finished products, consumables and samples, except in cases of importation of a single specimen in the advertising and (or) for demonstration purposes or as exhibits or industrial designs;
2) waste, including industrial;
3) prohibited goods imported into the customs territory of the customs union.
3. Under the customs procedure for temporary admission (admission) may be placed in foreign goods previously placed under other customs procedures, subject to the requirements and conditions stipulated by this Code.