To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 279.
Restrictions on use and disposal of temporarily imported goods
1. Goods placed under customs procedure of temporary importation (tolerance) (hereinafter - the temporarily imported goods) shall remain unchanged, except for changes due to normal wear or natural loss under normal conditions of haulage (transportation), storage and (or) use (operation) .
Permitted the commission of the operations necessary to ensure their safety, including maintenance operations (except for major repairs and upgrades), maintenance and other operations necessary to maintain the goods in good condition, subject to identification of goods by customs authorities in their re-export.
2. Temporarily imported goods must be in actual possession and use of the declarant.
3. Allowed the transfer of the declarant of the temporarily imported goods in the possession and use of another person:
1) for purposes of maintenance, repair (except for major repair and (or) upgrading), storage, transportation and other purposes in the cases determined by law and (or) international treaties of the States - Members of the customs union - without permission customs authority;
2) in other cases - with the permission of the customs authority.
4. In order to obtain the permission of customs authority for the transfer of temporarily imported goods in the possession and enjoyment of other persons the declarant of the goods submits to the customs authority, which make their placement under the customs procedure, a written declaration stating therein the reasons for the transfer of temporarily imported goods to another person and information about that person.
Transfer of temporarily imported goods in the possession and enjoyment of other persons shall not relieve the declarant of the customs procedure for temporary admission (admission) from compliance with the requirements and conditions prescribed by this chapter, and shall not suspend or extend the period of temporary importation.
5. You can use the temporarily imported goods, is a vehicle outside the customs territory of the customs union as a vehicle of international transport in order established by Chapter 48 of this Code.