To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 43.
Information systems, information technologies and their software used by customs authorities
1. Customs operations may be performed with the use of information systems and information technologies, including those based on electronic means of communication, as well as their means of support.
2. Implementation of information systems and information technology is carried out in accordance with relevant international standards and ensure information security requirements established by the legislation states - members of the customs union.
3. Customs authorities apply information systems, information technologies and their software, developed, produced or acquired by the customs authorities in accordance with the law and (or) international treaties of the States - Members of the customs union.
4. Conditions and procedure for use for customs purposes of information systems, information technologies, their maintenance and software technical protection of information, as well as requirements for them in the organization of information exchange, based on electronic means of information exchange, determined by the customs legislation of the customs union and the law states - members customs union.
5. For purposes of cooperation between the customs authorities at the customs territory of the customs union are integrated information systems and information technology.