To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 313.
Features of shipment of goods by international mail
1. Shipment is not allowed in international postal items:
1) prohibited from being imported into the customs territory of the customs union or export from this territory;
2) forbidden to be sent in accordance with the Acts of the Universal Postal Union;
3) were subject to the restrictions, if such goods are prohibited to be sent by international mail in accordance with the decision of the Customs Union Commission.
2. Non-tariff measures do not apply to goods for personal use that are sent by international mail to the addresses of the individuals as well as in other cases determined by the Commission of the customs union.
3. Disposal of prohibited goods and (or) limited to sending international mail, in accordance with the laws of - members of the customs union.