To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 314.
Features of customs operations in respect of goods sent by international mail
1. Customs operations in respect of goods sent by international mail, carried out by customs authorities in the field (institutions), international postal exchange or in other locations designated by the customs authority.
Places (institutions) for international mail exchanges defined by the legislation of States - members of the customs union.
2. Customs declaration of goods sent by international mail, is performed using instruments provided by the Universal Postal Union documents associated with international postage, or declaration of goods.
3. Goods that are sent by international mail, except for items sent by individuals for personal use, subject to customs declaration with the declaration of goods in cases where:
1) subject to customs duties and taxes;
2) in respect of goods subject to special protective, antidumping and countervailing measures and complied with the prohibitions and restrictions;
3) the actual removal of goods from the customs territory of the customs union should be confirmed by the sender of goods to customs and (or) the tax authorities;
4) goods placed under a customs procedure other than the customs procedure of release for domestic consumption.
4. In cases not referred to in paragraph 3 of this Article, the customs declaration is made using the prescribed acts of the Universal Postal Union documents associated with international postage and containing the information required for the release of goods under the declared customs procedure.
5. Customs declaration of goods sent by international mail, exported from the customs territory of the customs union, made prior to their transfer to operators postal service to send.
6. Customs declaration of goods to be returned to the sender in the cases established by acts of the Universal Postal Union, by postal operator by submitting a written declaration to the customs authority and under acts of the Universal Postal Union documents associated with international postage.