To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 336.
Features of the import, export and customs declaration of goods transported by power lines
1. Importation into the customs territory of the customs union and removal from the territory of goods transported on the transmission lines (hereinafter in this chapter - the electric energy) is allowed up to the customs declaration to customs authorities. Declaration, followed by submission of customs declaration on placement of electrical energy under the customs procedure of release for domestic consumption or exports, respectively, not later than twenty (20) of the month following each calendar month of its actual delivery.
2. When submitting the customs declaration the actual presentation of electrical energy to the customs authority is not required.
3. Customs declaration shall be imported or exported the actual amount of electrical energy. Amount of electrical energy is determined on the basis of the readings of meters, set in a technologically-related field and fix the movement of electrical energy, acts on the actual supply of electricity at the relevant foreign trade agreement, acts of acceptance and other documents confirming the actual transfer of power, as the net power flow electrical energy (the algebraic sum of flows of electrical energy in opposite directions on all individuals in the interstate power transmission lines of all voltage classes) for each calendar month, unless a different procedure for determining the amount of electrical energy is not established by the legislation states - members of the customs union.
The calculated value of net-power flow is adjusted by an amount that occur when moving the electrical energy losses of electric energy networks in accordance with technical regulations and national standards in force in the countries - members of the customs union.
4. When the customs declaration of electric energy exported from the customs territory of the customs union, used the testimony of meters, located in the State of origin of this power, or metering devices in the territory of neighboring States, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 337 of this Code.
When the customs declaration of electricity imported into the customs territory of the customs union, used the testimony of meters, located in the State of destination of the electrical energy or metering devices in the territory of neighboring States, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 337 of this Code.
5. Features of customs declaration of goods transported on the transmission lines are determined in accordance with Article 194 of this Code.