To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
1. This chapter regulates the temporary import into the customs territory of the customs union to the completion or commencement of carriage in such territory or outside the international carriage of vehicles (including empty), registered in foreign countries, and the temporary removal of such territories for the completion or commencement of international transportation international carriage of vehicles registered in the states - members of a customs union (including empty), with the exception of vehicles for personal use.
2. The provisions of this chapter shall also apply to temporarily exported from the customs territory of the customs union and imported back into this area:
1) water craft used for fishing, exploration and development of mineral and other non-living resources of the seabed and its subsoil, piloting, breaking, search, rescue and towing operations, lifting the sunken into the sea assets, hydraulic engineering, underwater engineering, and other similar works , sanitation, quarantine and other control, protect and preserve the marine environment, marine scientific research, educational, sporting and cultural purposes, and for other purposes related to merchant shipping;
2) Civil and state aircraft, aircraft used in the experimental aircraft (carrying out experimental flights) are not used for international transportation of goods and passengers;
3) railway rolling stock used for the repair or other work not related to business activities.