To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 347.
Operations with the temporarily exported means of transport international transport
1. Since temporarily exported means of transport international transport allowed the commission:
1) operations, maintenance and (or) maintenance, necessary to ensure their safety, operation and maintenance in the state in which they were on the day of exportation, if demand for such transactions occurred during the use of these vehicles in international traffic;
2) operations on free (warranty) repair;
3) repair operations, including overhaul, undertaken to restore the international carriage of vehicles after they are damaged due to accident or force majeure, which took place outside the customs territory of the customs union.
2. Operation to repair and (or) other operations that are not provided for in paragraph 1 of this article with respect to the temporarily exported means of transport international transport are acceptable provided the premises for these vehicles under the customs procedure for processing outside the customs territory.
In the case of these operations without placing temporarily exported means of transport international transport under the customs procedure for processing outside the customs territory, the import of such vehicles of international transportation subject to customs duties and taxes in accordance with Article 262 of this Code.