To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 354.
Customs transactions occurring in respect of goods for personal use
1. Customs operations in respect of goods for personal use, transported across the customs border, committed in the manner determined by this Code and (or) international treaties of the States - Members of the customs union.
2. Customs operations in respect of goods for personal use are made depending on the ways to navigate in places of arrival in the customs territory of the customs union or a departure from that territory or in the customs authority of the State - a member of the Customs Union, on whose territory permanently (or temporarily) resident individual having the right to act as a declarant of such goods.
3. The transfer of goods for personal use by individuals customs authorities provide these individuals the opportunity to perform customs operations without having to leave such vehicles, except when necessary to comply with customs laws and customs union.
4. Goods for personal use when moving across the customs border shall be subject to customs declaration in accordance with Article 355 of this Code and the release for personal use without placing them under the customs procedure under this Code. The procedure of customs operations related to the production of goods for personal use, is determined by the customs legislation of the customs union.
At the request of the person transporting the goods for personal use, in respect of such goods may be committed by customs operations related to their location in temporary storage, placement under the customs procedure in accordance with this Code, as well as the export from the customs territory of the customs union if they do not leaving the place of arrival.
In the case of omission of customs operations in first and second paragraphs of this paragraph, goods shall be detained in accordance with Chapter 21 of this Code.
5. Customs controls on goods for personal use, transported across the customs border in accordance with the Code and (or) international treaties of - members of the customs union.