To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
A r t i c l e 356.
Submission of documents for customs declaration of goods for personal use
1. Submission of passenger customs declaration must be accompanied by the customs authority of documents confirming the declared information in it. These documents include:
1) identity documents (including minors);
2) proof of adoption, guardianship or custody of a minor;
3) documents confirming the declared value of goods for personal use;
4) transportation (shipment) documents;
5) documents confirming the right to benefits on payment of customs duties, including supporting the temporary import (export) of individual items for personal use, as well as confirming the recognition of an individual refugee, displaced person, or relocating to a permanent place of residence in the order established by legislation States - members of a customs union;
6) documents confirming compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions, except for non-tariff and technical regulation;
7) documents containing information that can help identify the vehicle for personal use;
8) documents confirming the right of possession, use and (or) disposal of a vehicle for personal use;
9) other documents and information, presentation of which is provided in accordance with the customs legislation of the customs union.
2. When the customs declaration of goods for personal use, transported in unaccompanied baggage, in addition to the documents referred to in paragraph 1 of this article appears instance executed by the customs body passenger customs declaration, issued by an individual with his crossing the customs border.
In case of failure of such passenger customs declaration because of its loss or for other reasons, imported in unaccompanied baggage for personal use are considered as imported in excess of cost, quantity and weight standards of import goods exempted from customs duties, if the individual does not prove the contrary.