To the Contract about the Customs code
Customs union accepted
By the decision of Interstate Council
The Euroasian economic community
( Supreme body of customs union)
At a level of the chapters of the states
From November 27, 2009 N 17
1. Supplies intended for consumption by passengers and crew members on ships, and supplies necessary to ensure normal operation and maintenance of these vessels can be consumed and used by these courts during their stay in the customs territory of the customs union in an amount corresponding to the number of passengers and members of crews as well as duration, including during the repair of water vessels in the dock at the shipyard or dockyard, if the crew at this time do not leave the ship.
2. When making a scheduled landing of aircraft at one airport or multiple airports that are within the customs territory of the customs union, provisions designed to ensure proper operation and maintenance of these vessels, and supplies intended for consumption by crew and passengers, while finding the aircraft points of embarkation and during the flight between them can be used while finding the aircraft in the landing and during flight between them.
3. The supplies, destined for sale to passengers and crew members of aircraft without the purpose of their consumption on board these ships may be sold in while the aircraft in the customs territory of the customs union, provided that their sale is carried aboard these ships.
4. Supplies intended for consumption by passengers and train staff crews, and supplies necessary to ensure normal operation and maintenance of these trains can be consumed and used in these trains in their way, or stop points, or parking in the customs territory of the customs union in an amount corresponding to the number of passengers and crews of workers, as well as the duration of parking and travel time.
6. Supplies may be permitted by the customs authority to temporarily discharged, transferred, respectively, to other vessels or other trains, international transportation of cargo, passengers and (or) luggage, if the conditions provided for in this chapter.
7. The use of ammunition for purposes not covered by this chapter shall be permitted when they are placed under the customs procedure of release for domestic consumption or export.